- Resolution – For thermal and thermal transfer, you can get 203, 300, and 600 dots per inch (DPI).
- Durability – Will you print 5 labels per day or 10,000 per day? It makes a difference.
- Label Size – Small printers can only print small labels, generally up to 4″ wide. Large printers tend to be more expensive and the print heads are too.
- Connection type to your system – COM or LPT
- Environmental Conditions – Metal or Plastic cases are available.
We offer a variety of printers to fit a wide range of daily printing requirements and labeling budgets. These units are made by Zebra and TSC―established leaders in the industry―and have great service, support and warranties.
• Low Volume Desktop Printers by TSC Auto ID Technology and Zebra Technologies offer low cost and easy-to-use features that are perfect for entry level needs from about 500 to 2000 labels per day.
• Mid-Range Volume Printers made by TSC and Zebra are economical solutions for average industrial and commercial printing that use larger media rolls for fewer changeovers.
• High Volume, High Performance Printers are rugged Zebra work-horses for the most demanding industrial, large throughput requirements that require high print quality, faster print speeds and non-stop printing.